- Assistant Professor
Ph. D (c) of Business Administration in Finance, Washington University, St. Louis, USA.
Master in Finance, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile.
Business Administration (Commercial Engineer), Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile.
Publications in Magazines with Editorial Committee
● 2022 (Forthcoming) / Analysts' Connections and M&A Outcomes / MANAGEMENT SCIENCE -
● 2021 / Arbitrageurs and overreaction to earnings surprises / Finance Research Letters - Vol. 43
● 2021 / Sell-side analyst heterogeneity and insider trading / JOURNAL OF CORPORATE FINANCE - Vol. 66
● 2021 / Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Misconduct / JOURNAL OF BANKING & FINANCE - Vol. 127
● 2018 / Performance Pay and Catering Incentives / Finance Research Letters - Vol. 27
● 2017 / Analyst coverage network and stock return comovement in emerging markets / Emerging Markets Review - Vol. 32
● 2014 / Analyst's Target Price Accuracy and Investors Reaction: Chilean Stock Market Evidence / Revista mexicana de economía y finanzas - Vol. 9, No. 2
● 2022 / Analyst Coverage Networks and Corporate Financial Policies / MANAGEMENT SCIENCE -
● 2021 / The Good, the Bad, and the not-so Ugly of Credit Booms: Capital Allocation and Financial Constraints
Academic/Professional meeting Presentations
● 2022 / What do Directors Learn from Board Interlocks? Improving Corporate Social Responsibility after Corporate Misconduct