10 de February, 2021
FEN’s School of Business Administration ranks number 1 in AméricaEconomía
AméricaEconomía’s latest editorial ranking by majors awarded FEN UChile’s Business Administration school it’s first place with a score of 96.2, followed by U. Adolfo Ibáñez scoring 90,7 and in third place Pontificie Universidad Católica de Chile.
AméricaEconomía, one of Latin America’s main business magazines, seeks to analyze, evaluate and reconcile the two core indicators of the Chilean higher education system; quality and access, through its university / major ranking.
As indicated by the magazine in its statement, this year’s ranking took into account the struggles faced by the educational field due to the impossibility of carrying out their academic activity in-person. This edition’s ranking consulted the universities on the measures taken to face the global health emergency.
It also reported that "Universidad de Chile managed to position itself at the top of the list, achieving outstanding scores in a large number of dimensions of analysis: research, internationalization, community engagement, university life, among others."
You can access the full ranking here
- FEN signs new agreements with universities abroad
- MBA UChile is the best MBA in the country and the second best in Latin America according to the América Economía ranking
- International Woman’s Day #8M Commemoration: FENs commitment to gender equality
- FEN kicks off the school year with in-person classes
- GPM: the best indicator to anticipate the decisions of the Central Bank