11 de January, 2021
Joseph Ramos: Chosen by his peers as 2020’s Outstanding Economist
“Brilliant, creative, enthusiastic, empathetic, down-to-earth, unwavering, an avid reader and very close to God. These are the attributes that consistently come up amongst his circle when describing Joseph Ramos Quiñones”, starts off the in-depth article published by Chilean newspaper El Mercurio, recognizing the distinguished academic from Universidad de Chile’s Faculty of Economics and Business as 2020’s Outstanding Economist.
The distinction given by the daily newspaper is held through a massive vote by other prominent economists in the country showcasing peer opinion.
“He has been a great student instructor and was a notable dean. He improved FEN’s physical and technological infrastructure, modernized the curricular networks, introduced an internationalization program and has been a great advocate of inclusion”, states in the article FEN’s current Dean, José De Gregorio, who was awarded with the same distinction in 2011.
- FEN signs new agreements with universities abroad
- MBA UChile is the best MBA in the country and the second best in Latin America according to the América Economía ranking
- International Woman’s Day #8M Commemoration: FENs commitment to gender equality
- FEN kicks off the school year with in-person classes
- GPM: the best indicator to anticipate the decisions of the Central Bank